BREWING AND BEER JOBS
The beer and brewing industry is experiencing significant growth in recent years, which has translated into a steady need for talented individuals with brewing credentials and proven track record.
The Carling Partnership is the leading search and selection company for many of the world’s biggest industry names, but due to confidentiality reasons not all our beer and brewing industry jobs are advertised on this site.
Please contact Julie, Bill, Tricia, Penny or Laurence to discuss your requirements or click here to submit your CV and start a conversation with us. Our service is completely confidential.
- Brewer (Northern Ireland)
- Business Development Manager UK & ROI (Home/Field based, UK)
- Contract Packaging Business Development Manager (Home/Field based, UK)
- Customer Development Manager (Home/Field based, UK)
- Food Safety & Regulatory Affairs Advisor (Surrey, UK)
- Head Brewer (London, UK)
- Master Brewer (Ireland)
- Plant Director (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Quality Manager (ROI)
- Senior Brewer (London, UK)
- Specifications Technologist (Surrey, UK)
- Supply Chain Manager (London, UK)
- Technical Director (Ethiopia, Africa)
- Territory Account Manager (North of England, UK)
- Territory Account Manager (Northern Ireland and ROI)
- UK Purchase and Sales Manager (Midlands, UK)
Recently Fulfilled Roles
You can submit your interest for when we have similar roles