Our client is a microbrewery with taproom and popular bar based in London. They package beer into keg cask and bottle. A well-funded operation, they will be building a new Brewhouse in the same area in 2018. They are now looking to recruit a Brewer to join their small brewing team. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Continue to help manage running of brewery operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure permanent supply across core range
- Ensure consistency for the core range of beers and push boundaries with one-offs and seasonals
- Ensure brewery is being operated at maximum efficiency
- Research and negotiate suppliers to establish best quality raw ingredients and best pricing
- Research any new equipment required
- Minimise wastage and ensure records are kept and reported to HMRC and management
- Liaise closely with sales and logistics to deliver excellent stock management
- Display best practice approach for H&S
- Ensure both breweries are kept clean, including pipework, gantries, shelving, sinks etc.
- Represent the brewery at a local and national level when needed
- Network with other breweries and attend all LBA meetings Ensure useful, tidy, methodical records are being kept of all aspects of the brewing process, including brew sheets, fermentation records, GYLE efficiency, carbonation process, malt data sheets
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
For more information please contact Tricia Tappin at The Carling Partnership
Telephone: + 44 1483 893 100.