Our client is a young, rapidly growing company supplying packaging and processing equipment to the beverage industry, principally breweries, wineries and cider producers, ranging from individual items up to large turn-key projects. As part of their expansion program, they are looking to recruit a Brewery Project Manager. The role is very much a customer facing position, helping new and existing customers with specifications and advice, quotes and after sales service. The job role will be split between customer site visits, project supervision as well as office based tasks based in the South East of England. The role will be office based, but there will be a significant amount of UK travel and time away when completing projects.
· Service the needs of existing customers for ongoing support
· Prepare quotes and technical information for sales enquiries, tailored to the customer’s individual requirements
· Develop new business through direct contact, trade fairs, third party recommendations and the web site
· Visit potential customers to assess their need and make site surveys
· Liaise with suppliers to obtain specifications, prices and discuss modifications
· Play an active role in project management for successful business, through to completion and beyond
· Attend supplier’s site visits
· Very occasionally help with the company’s mobile bottling line (in the event of the responsible operator being sick or on holiday)
Skills, experience and attributes:
· A high degree of technical acumen with experience in beverage packaging equipment advantageous
· A qualification in brewing
· Strong communication skills with the ability to convey and exchange information
· Good problem solving skills
· Self-motivation and the ability to work un-supervised
· Good time management and organisation skills
· Proficiency with Word and Excel and general computer literacy
· A driving licence valid in the UK
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information please contact Tricia Tappin at the Carling Partnership,
(email@example.com), Tel: +44 1483 893100.