Our client is a brewery founded in 1876 who has successfully combined 130 years of brewing and pub retailing and has established an award winning portfolio of brands.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Brewing Team Leader within production. In this role they will work a three shift pattern (including night shift) Monday-Friday and will be responsible for efficiently and effectively optimising the brewing / filtration operation, driven by safety, quality, cost and performance criteria in the pursuit of maximised yield.
He/she will also be responsible for managing and developing team members to optimise their contribution and process performance.
- Produce, update and communicate brewing, racking and filtration plans to deliver the required beer for completion of the packaging programmes
- Manage and develop a team of operators to their full potential
- Coordinate raw materials and the closure of works orders
- Ensure the shift and department is operating in line with balance scorecard (QCDMS)
- Ensure zero quality defects
- Communicate with Internal / external customers in a timely fashion
- Review & monitor all balance scorecard KPI’s within Brewing and Filtration, making recommendations on a monthly basis. Ensuring corrective actions are implemented and communicated
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Brewing / Packaging Qualification or relevant engineering / science degree desirable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of process management in a brewing or food production manufacturing environment advantageous
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate
- Proven track record in planning and problem solving
For more information please contact Tricia Tappin at the Carling Partnership. (email@example.com)
Telephone: + 44 1483 893 100.