Our Client is an innovative global Company who specialises in supplying rental stainless steel kegs to the beverage industry. Originally from Australia, the Company has been active in the UK since March 2016, is fast growing and is now in the process of establishing operations in the US market. The business already has great momentum and an established fun team with much more to achieve. This has created an opportunity to join this fun, innovative and fast moving company as a member of the UK start up team covering the North of the UK.
The role will suit a pragmatic and tenacious individual with a passion for craft brewing who is prepared to get truly hands on in every aspect of the business with a track record of success in new business development and client management. You will work as part of a sociable and dedicated team, ensuring that the overall business is successful in meeting its targets, from new keg issues to working with the supply chain team to ensure that the distribution solutions are in place to make moving kegs around the UK highly profitable.
- Identify new customers and build long term client relationships (customers, wholesalers and distributors)
- Build the Company’s brand through targeted marketing, sponsorship, advertising and trade events
- Identify export opportunities
- Be responsible for Account Management, forecasting and reporting
- Identify market development to increase the business ‘ opportunities
- Manage an efficient sales process to drive improvement
Skills, experience and attributes:
- At least A-level qualifications and degree level desirable
- Proven structured FMCG sales background with commercial and customer development experience essential
- Passion and strong knowledge of the beer market
- Highly mobile and understanding of what it takes to operate remotely whilst staying connected
- Effective team player and influencer with the propensity to engage in commercial opportunities
- Be highly driven with a passion for identifying opportunities and new ways of doing things
- Experience in representing companies at trade events and brand building activities including social media
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. With a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the business.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For further information regarding this role, please contact Penny Zaloumis (firstname.lastname@example.org) +44 (0) 1483 893 100.