Our client has been producing Kombucha on a small scale for the last 2 years. They are now forming a new company to expand and create a new brand offering Kombucha to a much wider audience across the UK. They are currently planning the new larger brewery in Suffolk. They would like to find someone who is as passionate as they are about continually innovating to improve the quality of the product.
A great opportunity for someone who has worked as an assistant brewer and is ready to run their own production facility. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of Kombucha. They will be willing to lead the production side of the business, eventually running their own team as the business expands. It is essential that this person be willing to take on multiple roles at the initially small brewery. The successful candidate should also be passionate about experimentation and fermentation, while still maintaining stringent quality control standards.
This highly motivated, enthusiastic production manager/brewer will work alongside (the original Founder and Kombucha Brewer) to upscale the current process, set up the new manufacturing plant and then take over the operations side once it is up and running smoothly.
- Oversee all aspects of the brewing process
- Product development for existing and new Kombucha lines
- Ambassador for the brewery
- Quality Control and ability to troubleshoot and remedy issues as they arise
- Keep all due diligence records and health & Safety records up to date
- Arrange and manually help with logistics
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Brewing experience
- A hands on approach to all tasks
- A genuine interest and understanding of Kombucha and fermentation
- Knowledge of yeast chemistry and bacteria
- A full driving license
- Proficient IT skills
- Strong natural numeracy skills
Specific ability to use a brite tank and familiarity with commonly used brewing equipment such as carbonation equipment and filtering systems
Our client are looking for someone who has experience in working in a commercial microbrewery and is looking to take on more responsibility and run their own production facility. Full training on Kombucha will be provided.
For more information please contact Penny Zaloumis at The Carling Partnership Limited
+44 1483 893 100.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.