Our client, manufacturers of leading cider and beer brands, are recruiting for a new Master Brewer to lead the development and day-to-day management of their new Craft Brewery. The brewery has won a number of international awards with their leading lager brand.
The Master Brewer will play a key role in creating an interest from the media and consumers in the brewery itself and its product portfolio by interacting with customers and consumers, demonstrating unique craft brewing excellence and producing products which are different and interesting within the craft sector.
- Main contact for the Brewery
- Work with Marketing, developing a unique image and personality for the brewery
- Assist the commercial teams to build a customer base (meeting with potential new customers / consumers and demonstrating capability)
- Establish ways of meeting or interacting directly or indirectly with consumers
- Develop close relationships with key customers and trade associations
- Create new brewing recipes to meet business opportunities
- Manage the daily operations in the craft brewery
- Manage all aspects of Health & Safety, Quality and Production & compliance
- Manage key production requirements
- Ensure KPI’s are accurately reported
- Co-ordinate preventative maintenance and annual overhauls of key brewing kit
- Lead a small multi-skilled team - managing and motivating, developing their knowledge and experience
- Advise and prioritise on CAPEX projects
- Ensure comprehensive program of continuous improvement in place
- Deliver craft beers for 3rd party customers as required
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Qualified Master Brewer
- At least 3 years’ experience in craft brewing
- Able to demonstrate previous success in craft brewing to date
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent Project management skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence groups
- Continuous improvement focus
A good package is available.
For further information please contact Tricia Tappin at the Carling Partnership,
(email@example.com) Tel: +44 1483 893 100.