Our client’s brewery was founded in 2009 and is a growing and ambitious company offering excellent opportunities for development. They are looking for a Sales Manager based in the North of England. This role is perfect for someone with a few years’ experience under their belt and looking for their next step up. This position enables the right candidate to make their own with the intention of growing the sales team and leading it as the business expands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating new business and maintaining existing business across the whole of the range of products to all types of customer. The main focus will be trade in and around the Cumbria and Newcastle area but will include wholesalers and retailers further afield. Your time will be spent off-site engaging with existing customers, finding new prospects and developing the brewery’s marketing activities.
- Deliver and execute NPD Brand launches
- Work closely with the publicans to support & deliver an increase in rate of sale in each targeted on trade account
- Deliver ROI marketing
- Proactively sell in & manage activation's in agreed outlets
- Place visibility items in No.1 & key hot spot areas within the accounts
- Manage a monthly budget to deliver targeted activity with a view to achieve uplift in volume
- Monitor the pricing strategy in each account to ensure this remains in line with the brand strategy
- Achieve set monthly KPIs as outlined in an efficient and timely manner
- Educate and engage staff on each of the brands
- Support the digital media agenda in accounts to drive the brands
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Knowledge of cask and craft beer
- Experience within the On-Trade channel
- Experience in effectively developing new and exciting brands
- Ambitious, motivated and excited about working with an up and coming brewery
- Must demonstrate high energy, resilience, drive, tenacity and a track record of success
- A full, clean driving license is imperative
A competitive package is on offer with a strong training program to support success in the role.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
For more information and to discuss the role please contact Tricia Tappin at The Carling Partnership
+44 1483 893 100.