Our client, a brewery based in London, is known for producing a great range of high-quality, flavourful, interesting beers and is the fastest growing craft brewery in the country. With their commitment to continued investment in the best equipment available and attractive packages for brewers, it is an ideal time to join the company.
They are now seeking to recruit a Senior Brewer and would like an enthusiastic and skilled individual to join their rapidly growing Company. The senior brewer will be responsible for managing a team of brewers looking after Wort production, Filtration and Cellaring. The brewery operates 24 hours, 5 days a week and has an intensive training program, enabling brewers develop their careers in all areas of the production.
- Lead a shift team of brewers
- Facilitate shift handover
- Work with Senior Managers to plan production and manage materials
- Brewhouse operations including all aspects of wort production
- Monitor operations against QA guidelines
- Maintain accurate production records
- Ensure all production areas are well maintained to the highest hygienic standard
- Ensure that production compliance with the relevant food acts at all times
- Represent the company at beer tastings in trade on an ad hoc basis
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Brewing qualifications and/or previous industry experience
- A passion for craft beer brewing
- A desire to innovate and share passion for beer is essential
- Physically fit and able as the role will require some heavy lifting, shift-work and fork-lift truck training
The right candidate will have the opportunity to progress and develop within the company.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
For more information and to discuss the role please contact Tricia Tappin at The Carling Partnership
+44 1483 893 100.