Our client is a subsidiary of a biotechnology company, who is an industry leader in the production and sales of dry brewing yeasts, nutrients and other biological products into the brewing industry. They are a well-established and well regarded producer and supplier of process aids and additives to the brewing industry. The Company is represented in many countries either directly or by distributors or agents and is now looking to increase its activities in the fast growing global craft brewing sector.
They are now looking to recruit 2 Craft Technical Sales Executives based in each of the following regions: Spain and Australia. Reporting to the Craft Brewing Sales Manager, the role will be home based within the territory with extensive regional travel.
The Craft Technical Sales Executive will be responsible for managing existing customers in the Craft Sector and identifying and building relationships with new clients.
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Commercially astute
- Ability to set, manage and operate within budgets
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Administration and reporting skills
- Fluent in Italian (Italy based) or Spanish (Spain based)
- Good general knowledge of brewing industry
- A complete understanding of the brewing process
- Self-motivated and focussed on results
- Pro-active, energetic and creative
- Calm under pressure and quick to adapt to changing requirements
- Open to new ideas and opportunities
- Keen to contribute to a team environment
All applicants must be eligible to work in the designated territory.
For more information please contact Julie Carling (email@example.com)
Telephone: + 44 1483 893 100.