Our client is a world leading company in the selection, production and marketing of yeast and nutrients. They use these products to provide solutions for the Bioethanol and Beverage Spirits industries. They are now looking for a Technical Sales Representative with a home based office within Western Europe. The successful candidate will report to the EU Business Manager and will spend 60% of their time travelling mainly in Europe.
- Manage the sales of yeast and nutrients products in Western Europe, both direct to customers and via the distribution network
- Manage the technical support of the Company’s products in Europe. Work with the major companies on the improvement of their processes
- Manage the relationships with Western European customers and expands the customer base
- Manage the sales into the craft distillers market
- Develop the commercial strategy for the products with the Europe Business Manager
- Participate in trials on products and write reports; manage training sessions for the customers
- Prepare sales plans and budgets
- Respect the corporate marketing and sales plans
- May be required to do other duties at times as assigned by the EU Business Manager
Key skills experience and attributes:
- Languages: English and German mandatory and other languages useful for communication in Western Europe
- Experience in the production of biofuels and/or distilled spirits
- Degree or master qualification in Science; microbiology or / and biology will be preferable
- 3 – 5 years commercial and/ or technical experience
- Computer literate
- Good understanding: Production - Budget – Sales – Targets
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Great team spirit
- Excellent organisation skills
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
For more information and to discuss the role please contact Julie Carling at The Carling Partnership
+44 1483 893 100.