Brewing and Beer
East Anglia, UK ref: 1386
Our client is a brewery who has successfully combined over 130 years of brewing and pub retailing and has established an award winning portfolio of brands.
They are now on the hunt for a Head Brewer, to lead and manage the team to produce amazing beers of superb quality at the right time and to budget.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- A passion for the Brewing industry and a love for Beer!
- Relevant degree in Brewing, Chemistry, Microbiology or Food Science
- Demonstrable brewing experience with some experience in a leadership role
- Hands-on practical approach. Engineering and mechanical skills will be useful to maintain, fix and install equipment
- A flexible approach towards shift work and working hours which change subject to schedules and production issues
- A drive for continuous improvement and ability to drive change
- Proven project management skills with a methodical and detailed mind
- An entrepreneurial mind that can create new and exciting recipes to produce award winning beers
- A confident communication style
For more information, please contact Tricia Tappin at The Carling Partnership Limited
+ 44 1483 893 100.
Applications please only from candidates eligible to work in the UK.
Back to Vacancies