Our client, a global drink company, is looking to recruit a Packaging Process Lead. This is a production line based role and reporting the Packaging Manager, the successful candidate will work alongside the packaging team to deliver packaged volumes on time whilst adhering to the highest levels of safety, hygiene and quality.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Prior experience of working on, and coordinating packaging line activities would be beneficial
- Experience of set up & change over operations or similar demonstrable experience
- Fork lift truck license or willing to train to obtain one upon starting
- Practical, hands on approach with good communication skills both written and verbal (English language required)
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Strong teamwork both within the packaging team and with other departments
- Familiarity with HACCP an advantage
- Problem solving ability along with Practical, hands on approach with good communication skills both written and verbal (English language required)
- This role may require switching between packaging departments and/or hours of work in order to meet packaging demands
- A ‘can-do’ attitude. Self-motivated to keep busy during quieter production times, periods of extended downtime etc.
- Attention to detail with a desire to produce the best products and not taking short cuts which could compromise safety and quality
For more information, please contact Tanya White at The Carling Partnership,
Tel + 44 (0)1483 893100.
Applications from candidates already eligible to work in the UK only please.