India ref: 1624
Established in 2015 and headquartered in New Delhi, our client has become popular amongst today’s generation of consumers owing to its delicious beers, bold identity and a strong draft network. Driven by a dynamic and energetic team of over 500 passionate beer lovers, the company operates four breweries in India. They are now looking to recruit a Limited Release Innovation Brewer, responsible for new product development, producing 20 different beers at pilot scale for release in the tap room.
The first of its kind program at a brewery in Asia, this is the perfect opportunity to hone brewing skills, bring out creativity, explore unusual, local ingredients and interact with consumers in a fast evolving but still nascent market.
Combined with this is a unique opportunity to travel and explore India!
• A craft brewer with 6+ years of experience in a well-established regional craft brewery or a microbrewery with reputation for innovation
• New Product Development / craft brewing experience in beers and ales, including IPAs, Ciders, Sours, Barrel Aging, Stouts, Lagers
• Passionate about food, beverages, cooking, local ingredients, and new tastes
• Highly adaptable and able to quickly get up to speed in a foreign culture
• Self-motivated and problem-solving attitude with critical thinking
• Excited about the opportunity to help grow the culture and influence of flavorful beer in India
• Good communicator including basic writing skills and must love interacting with people.
• Must have Undergraduate degree.
• Formal education in brewing is a huge plus.
• This is a full-time position
• Experience and work out of our microbrewery and tap room in New Delhi
• You are expected to make 20 different beers at pilot scale and release them in the tap room (and other Limited Release accounts)
• Oversee tap room operations, participate in events, and engage with consumers
• Guided market visits with our Cicerones and partner chefs to explore local ingredients and farms
• Collaborate with our brewing and quality managers
• Get coached by senior leaders in supply, logistics, quality and brewing
• Understand the market through guided sales visits
• Collaborate with the marketing team to help in market activations, consumer samplings and tastings of Limited Release Beers.
• Assist digital team in developing content for Limited Release beers
For more information, please contact Julie Carling at The Carling Partnership,
Tel +44 (0)1483893100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly