Thailand ref: 1641
Our client, a distillery based in Thailand producing award winning handcrafted rum, is looking to recruit a Brand Ambassador. This role will suit a motivated intern, fluent in French, who will join the team at the Activities Centre, leading clients through activities, distillery visits and workshops.
Join the team at the Activities Centre:
• Participate in daily F&B and activities operations
• Lead the clients through activities, distillery visits, cocktail workshops
• Guide the clients in the discovery of the products and purchase
• Maintain standards of service and presentation
• Participate in the development of the F&B and activities offered
• Participate in the development and operations of events
Lead a managerial mission based on the current needs and the interns’ preference and abilities:
• Process management and continuous improvement
• Communication and public relations
• Business development
The trainee will put in practice the knowledge gained during his studies and develop his capacity to integrate a team in a multicultural environment.
• Fluent in French
• Fluent in English
• Good communication and people skills
• Experience in F&B/ hospitality appreciated
For more information and to discuss in detail, please contact Tanya White at The Carling Partnership,
Telephone: +44 (0)1483 893 100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly