Thailand ref: 1642
Our client, a distillery based in Thailand producing award winning handcrafted rum, is looking to recruit a Lead Distiller, whose key responsibilities are in the areas of Production, Stock and Inventory Management and Facility Supervision and Organisation.
• Quality control and consistency management
• Maturation and reduction
• Blending / Assist in Blending
• Bottling Quality Control
• Assist in product Research & Development
Stock and inventory management:
• Control and manage liquid stock & inventory
• Keep inventory record of all elements up to date, and above minimum stock limit (monthly reporting & review with management of dry, liquid, and excised stock reports), recommend purchasing orders, timing, and quantities.
• Perform monthly inventory checks, investigate, and report differences between theoretical and real values
• Stock process management and control
• Assist in Monthly Excise stock reporting
Facility supervision, organisation:
• Ensure equipment and facility are ready for distillation
• Supervise the maintenance, cleanliness, and pest control of the production facility, and take action to maintain all equipment and facility
• Implement and ensure optimal organisation and cleanliness of premises
• Improvement of processes, standards, and storage
General and Other:
• Assist in general operations
• Support in consumer activities at the distillery (Leading distillery visits)
• Participate in outside events if needed
– Excellent command of English
– Experience in distillation, and production management of a distillery
– Experience with Armagnac stills / gin / ageing distillation appreciated
– IT knowledge: good computer abilities in word, excel.
For more information and to discuss in detail, please contact Tanya White at The Carling Partnership,
Telephone: +44 (0)1483 893 100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly