South East/Field Based ref: 1661
Based in the South East of the UK, our client is a state-of-the-art craft brewery with a dynamic and passionate team of brewers who continuously push the boundaries of new beer flavours and styles. This has resulted in a multi award-winning and innovative range, using the finest quality, locally sourced ingredients. They are now looking to recruit a field based Contract Brewing & Packaging Sales Manager.
Role activities / responsibilities:
• To increase awareness within the industry of our client’s brewing and packaging capabilities, developing the reputation of a Best in Class supplier.
• Represent the brewery at key trade events, highlighting credentials in this market.
• Achieving sales volumes and revenue targets in line with P and L expectations.
• Accurate management of forecasting and invoicing.
• Weekly and monthly management reporting where relevant.
• Grow relationships with distributors and retailers.
• Work in conjunction with the technical team on product creation.
• Provide technical support to customers.
• Research and engage strategic accounts.
• Give sales presentations to the team and customers.
• Contract writing recipe confirmation
• Assist Quality Manager where required on audits
Measures of Success:
• Delivery of company budget for volume and contribution.
• Development of customer base, developing long term relationships whilst winning new business.
• Accurate and timely delivery of all required company reports.
• Accuracy of forecasting and accounting measures.
You will be/have:
• Very strong knowledge of the beer industry, beers and beer making.
• Highly commercial and entrepreneurial.
• An excellent negotiator to create win-win scenarios for the brewery and its customers.
• Highly intelligent and analytical, but with good ‘soft’ skills.
• Sales prospecting skills.
• Customer support skills.
• Driven and results orientated with a desire to achieve.
• A problem solver with great attention to detail.
• Good communication skills with the ability to speak to others in the business at all levels and deal with queries from external parties e.g. suppliers.
• Good Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
• Flexible in your approach to managing your workload around busy periods and key deadlines.
• Have experience of selling contract brewing to breweries preferable but not essential.
• Have relationships with key contacts within the brewery trade preferable.
Applications from candidates already eligible to work in the UK only please.
For more information, please contact Tanya White at The Carling Partnership Ltd,
Tel +44 (0)1483893100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly