Home/Field based in France with travel to Belgium and Switzerland ref: 1664
Our client, a global company specialising in the development, production and marketing of brewing ingredients, is looking to recruit a professional, enthusiastic and personable individual with a passion for brewing and/or microbiology to join the Brewing team as Technical Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be based in France with travel to Belgium and Switzerland as well and responsible for developing and supporting our client’s sales portfolio, within the assigned territory. French and English are mandatory for this role.
• Direct contact with commercial breweries in the assigned territory regarding sales of ingredients, auxiliary products and technical support;
• Preparation and delivery of monthly sales reports and expense budgets;
• Create and deliver presentations at brewing-related and homebrew events when required;
• Organise and manage client’s Brewing presence at exhibitions and tradeshows;
• Communicate and work with sales personnel from other regions in Europe;
• Learn the technical characteristics of all products in the portfolio;
• Manage inquiries (technical and sales-related) in the territory;
• Develop relationships with universities and local institutions involved in brewing education
• Assist breweries in the territory with sourcing, ordering and using client products as required.
• Recognised degree-level qualification in biological or food science discipline preferred. A recognised brewing qualification would be advantageous as would practical brewing experience and/or sales experience to the craft brewing industry;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Windows operating systems;
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to maintain flexible work hours from a home-based location within the assigned territory;
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally;
• Frequent overnight stays required.
Personal strengths required-
• Highly self-motivated with strong organisational skills;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Ability to interact well with team members and all levels of management;
• Ability to network effectively, both professionally and socially, particularly within the craft and home brewing scene;
• Proven planning and organisational skills
• Administration and reporting skills
• Pro-active, energetic and creative
• Calm under pressure and quick to adapt to changing requirements
• Open to new ideas and opportunities
• Keen to contribute to a team environment
For more information, please contact Laurence Rougeaux at The Carling Partnership Ltd:
tel +44 (0)1483 893100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly