London, UK ref: 1668
Our client, a reputable craft brewer in fine ales based in London, is looking to recruit a Head Brewer to oversee all aspects of their production and manage their team.
• Managing schedules for cask and keg products
• Managing a small production team
• Train, guide, and motivate the brewing team to ensure they are efficient and well- rounded brewers
• Oversee daily, weekly and monthly quality checks
• Daily/weekly tasting control
• Work independently
• Focus on continuous improvement of wort and beer quality and consistency
• Maintaining current SALSA accreditation
• Maintaining and updating all aspects of HACCP
• Hop Contracting/Malt contracting
• Stock Control/Ordering/Chemicals using Brewman Software
• Collecting samples for lab analysis
• Live yeast management and handling
• Brew on 40HL brewery
• Packaging cask on a two head automatic filler
• Packaging keg on a 3 head washer/filler
• Lenticular filtration when required
• Recipe Development
• Cellaring work
• Weekend checks on a rota system
• Monthly tour
• Internal/External events
• Attend LBA and SIBA meetings
• Heriot Watt MSc/IBD Diploma
• 7+ Years’ experience in brewing or Brewing plus a mixture of other relevant fields including distilling, chemical engineering, beverage production.
• Fork truck license preferred
• Clean driving license
Applications from candidates already eligible to work in the UK only please.
For more information, please contact Laurence Rougeaux at The Carling Partnership
Tel: +44 (0)1483 893100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly