Midlands, UK ref: 1703
Our client, a multinational drink and brewing company, is looking to recruit a Packaging Technical Support Manager to provide technical support at group level for packaging activities and to provide to breweries a clear direction in order to deliver objectives (projects, budget targets challenge setting and validation) in packaging.
• Ensure, with brewery Packaging Managers, the financial results in the field of packaging (KPI’s, value engineering projects)
• Ensure the effective implementation of action for capacity uplift achievement and define and develop (yearly updates of) Good Operating Practices for packaging
• Benchmark the KPI’s between the plants, implement the roll-out
• Act as lead in the field of competencies and advise leadership regarding trends, opportunities and propose new policies for validation.
• Support the “idea generation stream” for value engineering opportunities in packaging at Group level
• Ensure the full achievement of innovation projects in packaging (e.g. new PET perform, new bottle size) at Group level. Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and standards in the relevant area. Manage, at request, Capex projects till commissioning.
• University Degree or equivalent in mechanics or electricals
• 7 years of experience in technical department, maintenance and packaging, with 2 years in a key operational packaging function
For more information, please contact Julie Carling at The Carling Partnership,
Tel +44 (0)1483893100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly