Midlands, UK ref: 1705
Our client, a multinational drink and brewing company, is looking to recruit a Brewing Optimisation Specialist to lead the execution of minor projects and trials and support the development and implementation of strategic projects across the Brewing Department.
• Identify pipeline of continuous improvement initiatives. Own end to end execution of assigned initiatives, including any trials and change management processes. Be a key project team member of cross functional business projects as required. Build a strong relationship network across central and commercial functions.
• Generate ideas for capital planning pipeline. Own assigned capital projects through all stages of the project life cycle, to deliver agreed benefits with excellent stakeholder engagement.
• Support operational teams to achieve department score card targets and hit the departmental annual budget, as required. Deliver continuous improvements in agreed areas of quality, capacity, cost and efficiency KPIs as part of annual performance plan.
• Be proficient in the tools and techniques used within the World Class Supply Chain system (WCSC). Create robust standards for all changes and improvements, ensuring they are embedded within WCSC operational systems.
• Be proficient in ensuring the compliance and Global Q&FS standards and regulatory requirements are adhered to and ensuring the QMS and HACCP pre-requisites are in place.
• BA/BSc in technical discipline/ Diploma in Brewing required.
• 5-7 years brewing experience required
• Master Brewer preferred
Applications from candidates already eligible to work in the UK only please.
For more information, please contact Julie Carling at The Carling Partnership,
Tel +44 (0)1483 893100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly