Midlands, UK ref: 1721
Our award-winning client, based in the Midlands, UK, is looking to recruit a Shift Brewer who will be responsible for wort production and cellar work as part of an enthusiastic team with premium standards.
Expectations of the role:
• Shift work (3 shifts a day/5 days a week) on a Rota
• Production of a sterile work within the company specifications
• Cellar work including CIP, Centrifugation and Filtration
• Yeast and fermentations management
• Assist the packaging team, kegging, cask racking, canning as required
• Assist with lab work as required
• Weekend fermentation checks on a Rota
The ideal candidate:
• Experience on a 20hl or larger brewing system preferred
• Formal training/certification through the IBD or recognized brewing school. Transferable skills through Science/Engineering degrees are also considered
• Strong knowledge of CIP and food hygiene
• Punctual and reliable
• Willing to work on a Rota
• Must be a team player
• Has use of transport due to remote location
Applications from candidates already eligible to work in the UK only please.
For more information, please contact Laurence Rougeaux at The Carling Partnership Ltd,
Telephone +44 (0) 1483 893100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly