East Anglia, UK ref: 1725
Our client is a long established and successful business in the manufacture, distribution and selling of malt and malted ingredients, based in East Anglia. They are looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Manager to work within the Malt Ingredient Team.
Key deliverables are:
Drive Systematic Performance Improvement In Operations:
• Manage continuous improvement programme across 2 maltings and malted ingredients sites.
• Facilitate the application of problem-solving techniques / principles.
• Identify opportunities for improving capability through systemic improvements.
• Implement and monitor systemic process improvements
• Have at least 5 years’ experience working in a food/beverage manufacturing facility
• A science/engineering degree (or equivalent)
• Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing processes and be able to demonstrate CI success
• Excellent communication skills being able to operate at all levels
• Attention to detail and a can-do attitude
Applications from candidates already eligible to work in the UK only please.
For more information and to discuss this opportunity please contact Julie Carling
+ 44 1483 893 100
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly