Wales, UK ref: 1741
Our client, a market-leading supplier of hygiene solutions across the UK & Ireland, is looking to recruit a Technical Sales Consultant (Brewing & Beverage) based in Wales.
This role will manage and be responsible for the sales of our client’s products and services in the designated area, as well as providing technical support service to customers, whilst growing the business within the company’s agreed sales plan.
• To maintain and increase the sales of company products
• Be responsible for the day to day management of the designated area, keeping company management informed of any relevant issues. Operate to the agreed Structured Site Support Plans applied to each customer.
• Maintain both company and customer paperwork systems.
• Have a proactive approach providing effective advice and practical assistance to customer’s
• To give effective sales presentations and prepare proposals in a professional manner following company policy and guidelines.
• Work effectively as a member of a team, working with both field-based and head office support and management staff.
• Have an effective role in the training of customer staff both in classroom and hands on situations.
• To provide audits of customer sites in line with company audit format.
• Ensure that the full technical service package including paperwork systems are implemented in customer sites.
• Chemical strength testing and monitoring at customer sites.
• Carry out generally four new sales calls per month.
Job Performance Criteria:
• To be computer literate
• Have a wide knowledge of the brewing and beverage industry, ideally having worked in a Quality Control or Technical role
• Hold, or be willing to work towards a recognised IBD qualification or similar
• Have a good basic knowledge of microbiology, engineering and detergent chemistry.
• Have good interpersonal skills both in dealings with customers and company staff.
• To be comfortable with a flexible approach to work patterns.
• Be an effective administrator maintaining company and customer paperwork systems.
• Have good selling skills with a technical based approach.
Applications from candidates already eligible to work in the UK only please.
For more information please contact Laurence Rougeaux at The Carling Partnership Limited
+ 44 1483 893 100
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly