Remote working ref: 1747
For more than 25 years our client has developed and manufactured a range of innovative reference flavour standards which have been used to train more than 40,000 professional tasters in breweries, water utilities, soft drinks companies and food manufacturers. They maintain the largest and most historic collection of production brewing yeasts in the world – more than 850 strains.
They are now looking for a friendly and outgoing individual, with a passion for the food and drinks industry, to join as a Junior Technical Sales Representative. This role will work closely with a growing technical sales team in supporting customers in manufacturing carbonated soft drinks, water, juice, dairy, coffee, tea and more. The role will include technical support of customers and assisting in training courses.
This role is remote-working so the successful candidate will also need to be able to work independently and be willing to travel.
• Technical Customer Support: Engage closely with manufacturing sites, offering technical assistance, addressing ordering needs, and resolving queries related to products and services.
• Training Delivery and Support: Conduct and support virtual and in-person training sessions, adhering to set training protocols.
• Administration of Training Courses: Oversee the general administration of training courses, including managing course sign-ups, gathering course feedback, implementing course improvements, and handling certiﬁcation processes.
• Relationship Building: Foster strong relationships with customers, understanding their unique needs, and providing personalised solutions to improve their sensory and quality team.
• Collaboration: Work closely with the technical sales team to contribute to strategic initiatives and share insights from customer interactions.
Education, Experience & Personal Characteristics:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant ﬁeld or equivalent work experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail-orientated with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
• Willingness to adapt to changing priorities and take on new responsibilities as needed.
Applications from candidates already eligible to work in the UK only please.
For more information, please contact Julie Carling at The Carling Partnership,
Tel +44 (0)1483893100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly