Europe ref: 1753
Lallemand Biofuels & Distilled Spirits (LBDS), is a division of Lallemand Inc. dedicated to the development, production and differentiated solutions for biofuels and distilled spirits. They are now looking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager based in Europe. The successful candidate can be based from a home office or within the assigned European territory and must have conversational French.
Mission & activities:
– Manage sales of LBDS yeast, nutrients, enzymes and other process support products to biofuels producers and distillers in the territory.
– Manage technical support for LBDS products in Europe. Work with large biofuels companies and distilleries on process improvement. The technical support is a large part of the activity.
– Manage customer relationships in the region and develop the customer base.
– Work with the Business Area Manager and the Distilling Global Manager on the commercial and marketing strategies.
– Participate in product or process trials and write reports
– Manage training sessions for customers: organization, agenda and technical presentations
– Prepare sales plans and budgets
– Adhere to company marketing and sales plans
– Participate in industry conferences, educational events, internal meetings and training sessions in Europe and outside Europe.
– May be required to perform other tasks from time to time, as directed by the Business Area Manager.
– Languages : English and Conversational French
– Experience in the production of biofuels and/or distilled spirits
– Degree or MSc, preferably in microbiology and/or biology
– 3 to 5 years’ commercial and/or technical experience
– Valid driving license in Europe
– Available for travelling (about 60% of the time) in Europe and worldwide
For more information, please contact Julie Carling at The Carling Partnership,
Tel +44 (0)1483893100.
We will be pleased that you have dropped us line, we will look over your email and be in touch shortly